Radiant Health Yoga
River Road Park & Rec. Eugene, Oregon
Now in our 17th Year
1) Does Radiant Health Yoga require annual renewal fees and continuing education
credits to remain certified?
No. There is no annual renewal fee or continuing education credits required to maintain your
certification as a teacher of Radiant Health Yoga. However, please note that Yoga Alliance does
require annual fees and continuing education credits to remain registered with them.
2) I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with the physical demands of the training due to my age and injuries. Will I be safe from injury in this training?
Yes we accomodate all levels, provide helpful modifications for all poses and emphasize injury prevention techniques. Students with limitations often make the best teachers due to their ability to empathize with their student's challenges. Remember, you don't have to be a "Gumby Goddess" to be a good yoga teacher. You can facilitate health from whatever level you are on. No Worries.
3) What are the benefits of registering with Yoga Alliance®?
• An RYT® designation enhances your credibility as a yoga professional. Yoga Alliance RYT® designations are trusted symbols of knowledge, training and experience for employers and students.
• You can use the RYT® and/or RYS® designations following your name and on your marketing materials and website. Members also have the opportunity to increase their visibility through co-branded marketing materials and participation in events such as Yoga Day USA.
• Your contact information, education and experience will be listed on the YA website, allowing prospective students and employers to easily locate you. The Members Only site (coming soon) offers access to news, research, events and information tailored just for yoga teachers.
• You will receive a subscription to Yoga Matters and discounts on a variety of yoga-related merchandise.
Please e-mail Joanna with any other questions at email@example.com