The Radiant Health Yoga Teacher Training (200 hour) is a registered
program with the national Yoga Alliance. Graduates are certified teachers
of Radiant Health Yoga and are eligible to be Registered Yoga Teachers
with the national Yoga Alliance. Pre-requisite: 6 Months to One Year of
steady Yoga Practice and sincere desire to embrace a holistic and
1. Complete On-line registration through Lane Community College website.
Registration Form, Application Questionaire, Participant Waiver and Payment Options are
availalble there on-line.
2. Obtain the required texts and on-line Functional Anatomy course. Read Yoga Mind, Body and Spirit by Donna Farhi before the training and bring all texts to class.
3. Attend all scheduled weekend modules.
4. Design and teach 2 yoga classes to one or more students in your community and submit provided
forms documenting your class plans and your experience of teaching. Teach practicum classes in the training.
5. Attend and evaluate 5 yoga classes in your community, with a variety of teachers before the end of the training.
6. Complete all homework assignments.
7. When all the above requirements are complete you will be a certified teacher of Radiant Health Yoga
and will receive a certificate of completion from Lane Community College. You can then use the initials
CYT (certified yoga teacher) after your name. You may then also apply to Yoga Alliance to become a Registered Yoga Teacher RYT at the 200 hour level.
Visit for more info regarding Yoga Alliance.
What to Bring:
Yoga Mat and props, water bottle, notebook, pens, colored markers, layers of comfortable yoga clothing, snacks for breaks.