The Radiant Health Yoga Teacher Training (200 hour)
Pre-requisite: 6 Months to One Year of
steady Yoga Practice and sincere desire to embrace a holistic and
1. Complete On-line registration at River Road Park website.
Registration Form, Application Questionnaire, Participant Waiver and Payment Options will be posted there soon.
2. Obtain the required texts and on-line Functional Anatomy course. Read Yoga Mind, Body and Spirit by Donna Farhi before the training and bring all texts to class.
3. Attend all scheduled weekend modules.
4. Design and teach 2 yoga classes to one or more students in your community and submit provided
forms documenting your class plans and your experience of teaching. Teach practicum classes in the training setting.
5. Attend and evaluate 5 yoga classes in your community, with a variety of teachers before the end of the training.
6. Complete all homework assignments.
7. When all the above requirements are complete you will be a certified teacher of Radiant Health Yoga
and will receive a certificate of completion from Radiant Health Yoga. You can then use the initials
CYT (certified yoga teacher) after your name. Additionally you are eligible for the Registered Yoga Teacher RYT credential with Yoga Alliance by contacting them and applying, using your RHY Certificate of Completion.
What to Bring:
Yoga Mat and props, water bottle, notebook, pens, colored markers, layers of comfortable yoga clothing, snacks for breaks.